We’re looking for a talented Android Developer to join our growing Chandigarh-based mobile development company. You’ll work with our Clients, Designers, Project Managers, and other Developers to create cutting-edge codebases for our clients’ diverse native mobile applications.
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Work from specifications drawn up by our Sr. Developers or Head of Development
- Collaborate closely with project managers, designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the projects you’re assigned to
- 12 months of professional experience with Java, Android Studio, Android SDK, & Android Tools.
- Familiarity with standard professional tools such as SVN or Git.
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written.
- Ability to pro-actively manage your time to ensure you’re maximizing your productivity for our clients
- Knows that AOSP is the one true platform
- Interest in Kotlin
- Appreciates an app that uses Material Design
- Along with your resume submission, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party libraries such as the Facebook SDK
- Experience as a developer in an agile environment
- Experience as a developer on a shipped mobile application
- Experience with other platforms such as iOS