Senior UX & UI Designer
We’re Think 360. We are crafting the next generation of Experiences and Interfaces. Designer with an Engineer’s mind. We work with our client with love and designing products we believe improve the daily life of a human. We practice objective-based design and agile development, so things move fast.
Our SeniorUX & UI Designer has a unique perspective on what makes the everyday user tick. How they perceive themselves, how they perceive the dating world, and how they move through apps on a daily basis. We believe the best experience comes from a seamless transition between the digital and real world.
The design team at Think 360 is responsible for executing on all stages of the design process for both iOS and Android platforms: product design thinking, flows, user testing, building wireframes, prototypes, visual design, animation, usability testing and spec and asset production. We solve complex problems by identifying key issues and collaborating with cross-functional teams (product, accessibility, marketing, engineering) to develop solutions which are achievable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, marketers, clients, stakeholders, and engineers to provide key user insights from research that will help define the product roadmap and drive the creation of engaging high-quality user experiences.
- Produce high fidelity and low fidelity specifications in a fast-paced environment
- Ideate, advocate for, and deliver high-quality designs in line with business goals
Design flows, wireframes, and prototypes of intuitive interactive design
- Lead relevant and thoughtful conversations within cross-functional teams to promote design-thinking and customer-centric culture
- Stay current with OS updates and technological advances on mobile platforms
- Research software and make sure we’re using and have access to the best tools to create their work
- Ensure consistency of the Think 360 brand in the iOS and Android products
- You have significant experience creating highly-effective and beautiful user-focused interfaces across a variety of environments (mobile, web apps, dashboards, e-commerce, etc)
- 5+ years of professional design experience, with at least 2+ years Mobile Product Design Experience shipping consumer-facing apps
- A brilliant portfolio of UI/UX design that showcases your detail-oriented, polished, and engaging work
- A deep understanding of iOS Human Interface and/or Android Material Design Guidelines
- Have a desire to understand big picture goals and be able to translate the vision into an engaging overall mobile user experience
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced workplace
- Passion for the CMB product and customers is essential – you don’t have to be single but you must want to help people make lasting connections!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and be persuasive
- Expert mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Pixate… Or similar prototyping tool
You’ll need to provide us a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have.
- The URL to your portfolio site and anywhere else we can find your designs on the web (Dribbble, Behance, etc…). Bonus points for live links to current examples of your design in use.