Think 360 is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments, and strategies, in markets around the world. Swift developers at Think 360 understand that delivering quality is really about craftsmanship and collaboration. We look for team members who have a core understanding of development fundamentals, a real passion for code, a helpful attitude to fellow co-workers, and a true desire to learn more.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Contribute code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Consistently meet deadlines, anticipate delays, and understand the need to raise issues appropriately
- Actively solve problems without being asked
- Seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems and hone your skills
- Provide considered, accurate estimation of time and effort around projects
- Feel comfortable providing and receiving feedback from team members
- 6 months of professional experience with Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK, & iOS Tools.
- Familiarity with standard professional tools such as SVN or Git.
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written.
- Ability to pro-actively manage your time to ensure you’re maximizing your productivity for our clients
- Along with your resume submission, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
- Published Apps
- GitHub account with real activity
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Familiarity or experience with Swift
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party libraries such as the Facebook SDK
- Experience as a developer in an agile environment
- Experience as a developer on a shipped mobile application
- Experience with other platforms such as Android