PRESENTERS: Michael Crosson, Social Entrepreneur and Dan Slagen, Global Marketing Relations at HubSpoinkedIn group with over 450,000 members. Michael also owns SocialMediopolis.com, a resource center for anyone involved in the development, management, and marketing of social communities.
53% of LinkedIn users join ten or more groups. Clearly, LinkedIn Groups present a good marketing opportunity — so how do you ensure people are joining your group?
LinkedIn Groups are an integral part of social media lead generation. Learn how to grow your LinkedIn Group presence with Michael Crosson.
During this 60-minute on-demand webinar Michael and Dan will teach you how to:
- Seed your LinkedIn Group for growth
- Market and moderate the Group
- Monitor key metrics for continued success
Who really uses LinkedIn? Where do they live? Work? What do they care about? We have the infographic:
Other very useful tip related to
4 Ways to Generate Leads on LinkedIn for Accountancy Firms
Latest posts by Prince Pal (see all)
- UI Trends to look for in 2020 - April 18, 2019
- 6 Data Backup Trends to look out for in 2019 - April 18, 2019
- Biggest Blunders In User Research And How To Avoid Them - April 16, 2019