Keywords Research: Keyword begin with the word/phrase that we typed in the search box.
Keywords research is one of the most important, valuable and high return processes in search marketing. Ranking for the relevant keywords can put your website on fire. It’s not about getting traffic on the website, it’s all about to target right kind of traffic by this intelligence you can find the changes in the market and produce the related product and services and content for visitors seeking.
Tips and Trick To judge The Value of The Keywords:
How much a keyword worth for your website? Suppose you are an owner of the Shoe store and having a website then, of course, you will make the sale by using “Brown Boot” and “black shoes”. Often what keywords type in the search bar you can find them in keywords research tool but these keywords are not that much worth because it does not show the value of the keywords it just gives the estimation. To understand the value of keywords 1st you should know about your product or services. Make some hypotheses and try them and repeat again it is the classic manual marketing formula.
- Are the keywords relevant to your website?
- Will searcher find what they are looking for?
- Will they be happy with what they found?
- Will this traffic result in financial reward or organizational goals?
If your answer is YES then you can proceed with that keywords.
Analyses Your Competitors:
After finalizing your keywords search that phrases on the search engine and finds your top competitors which are ranking on, how well they are performing, what content they are using in the website, how they are using keywords in the website.?
How To Use Long Tail Keywords?
- Long Tail keywords are the phrases that are the combination of 2 to 5 words which are more generic and specific.
- Let’s go back to our Online Shoe Store, It might be good if you rank first on “Shoes”.keyword.
- But if you couldn’t convert traffic in conversion or sale then their reason must be that Audience not getting what they are finding.
For that, you should think like a buyer, how a buyer will search on the search engine?
Let’s suppose you want shoes before going the online store, definitely, a lot of things will be in your mind like
- A color you prefer?
- Must be a brand in your mind?
- What types(Formal/Casual) shoes you want?
- Shoe Size?
Now let’s make some sensible keywords.
- Nike black casual shoes for women
- Affordable white formal shoes for men
- Black formal shoes under 1000
Now you got Idea you can make 50 Up to Keywords for your websites. After making a huge list of keywords you will check these out how much value are these…Right?
For That, I Will Recommend You My Favorite 3 Keyword Research Tools:
Google keywords planner is a traffic estimate tool, which helps the advertisers for creating a new ad groups and ad campaigns. You can find long tail keywords for Off-page SEO.
There is three method which helps you to find keywords related to your business:-
- By using relevant keywords to your business.
- By putting any webpage on your website.
- By using product/services category which is related to your business.
After putting phrases on search bar you will find a huge list of keywords.you can filter these keywords with following terms:-
- You can exclude the keywords already running in PPC Campaign
- You can filter the keywords based on estimated competition.
- You can filter the keywords according to the page bid(Low/High).
- You can specify to include/exclude keywords containing specific terms.
SEMrush is another tool to find Keywords. By using this, you can make a perfect list of long tail keywords.
SEMrush is helpful in 3 ways:
- It helps to find Long tail keywords.
- It helps to find competitors keywords.
- It also helps to find keywords difficulty.
Before searching anything in the search bar of keywords tools, some main/seed keywords must be in your mind like shoes, footwear, and boot. You need to search those keywords on the search bar. Then you will find a huge list of keywords as below. After SEMrush will show overview or organic details of this keyword. It will show the trend and CPC distribution of keywords as showing below.
When you will scroll below, you will find 2 things
- Phrase Match Keywords:- Phrase match keywords are long tail keywords which contain the seeds/main keywords. From which you can choose relevant to your business.
- Related Keywords:– Here you can find many keywords related to your seeds/main keywords. As shown below:-
Neil Patel introduced Free keywords research tool ie Ubersuggest by using this you can find Hundreds of keywords Suggestion with its volume, CPC, and Adword competition. For this put the seed/main keywords in the search box.
There are some points need to keep in mind while using this (or possibly any) keyword tool:
- Don’t use the quotes around the keywords while putting in the search bar
- Many unrelated phrases appear in the unfiltered results.
- You can enter 5 negative keywords.
Sometimes Ubersuggest gives a lot of irrelevant keywords. For avoiding unwanted keywords you need to do some step in order:-
- 1st put your keyword in the search bar
- Choose your main 5 negative keywords and saved them
- Filter your results using a specific word.
- Sort the keywords by search volume.
Then Ubersuggest will show you the most relevant keywords that have the most traffic.
In the above screenshot, I have filtered phrases in different terms like search volume, included and excluded keywords. For example, I don’t want phrases including Amazon, Flipkart, paytm so I put these in exclude keywords section. I am running a Nike brand store shoes for that I want only Nike( Brand keyword ) included phrases so I put Nike in include keywords.
After it will show the list of relevant keywords which I really wanted as shown above.
Comparison Between Google Keywords Planner, SEMrush Keywords Tool & Ubersuggest
- Google Keywords Planner:-
- Google Keywords Planner is free of cost
- Google Keywords planner have accurate search data and that’s it.
- If you are looking for new keywords to rank for your website then Google is best one.
- SEMrush Keywords:-
- SEMrush is a premium tool. Its cheapest package is nearly $100/month
- SEMrush is a complete SEO package which includes the overall detail report of the recent update of organic/paid search, related keywords, phrase match keywords.
- If you want a full marketing suite for your business then SEMrush is best one.
- Ubersuggest is also a free tool.
- Ubersuggest is similar to both tools, If you want a quick idea related to your business Ubersuggest comes with the specialty that is SEO/Paid difficulty score which helps us to observe that how much we are able to work on that keyword in PPC and SEO you can exclude and include the keywords according to your requirements.
- Ubersuggest suggests the much and more keywords related to your business and topic. It pulls real-time the data from the search engine’s to provide you expanded and quick ideas.
Latest posts by Sarita Thakur (see all)
- What Client Should Discuss With Graphic/Web Designer Before Starting The Project? - December 27, 2018
- What To Remember While Hiring a Web Designing Agency? - December 19, 2018
- How To Use Facebook For Brand Awareness? Tips & Tricks - December 12, 2018