Started a new business or want to promote an existing one for brand awareness?
Social media is one of the profitable and popular platforms where you can target your genuine audience and market your business.
It helps to build an ongoing relationship with the customer to interact & connect directly on a personal level while you are running a shop or Multi National Company.
Social media is an opportunity where marketing strategy actually works even you can find yourself enjoying the process. More than 3 billion people using social media every month for brand promotion.
Here are different types of social media Platform:-
- Social Networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Photo Sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Microblogging (Twitter, Tumbler)
- Video Sharing (YouTube, Fb Live, Periscope, Vimeo)
Above I mentioned all social media platform by using these you can give your business a lead and identity. Every social media platform has their cons and pros.
Facebook is still king of social media with more than 1.8 monthly active users. World’s most popular social network Facebook for business getting difficult because of rules/algorithms changing quickly but despite all these, if Facebook uses correctly, it becomes the best platform to target a specific platform. Also, you can target your audience by using a paid campaign, Facebook knows about its user more than your thought.
Here are some Facebook features which can help you with brand awareness.
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Games
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Campaign
- Facebook Group:-
Want to use the Facebook group for brand awareness?
But you don’t even have an idea of how you can promote services & products on the Facebook group.
Whether you having your own group or you joined a group managed by someone else, you can use the group to position yourself.
A Facebook group is the most important feature which helps to target your genuine audience. More than 1 billion people around the world. And more than 100 million people see a group most important part of business awareness.
Through the Facebook groups, you can connect with the like-minded people, for increasing the business on Facebook you should cultivate the community ( group ).
You will find more opportunities that can help direct your community members’ relationship with your brand. This brand equity can then influence their decisions on purchasing services from you.
Another you can make engagement by simply typing a keyword or topic into the search box on the right-hand menu of the group’s page. You will find a lot of people doing questioning and answering to each other. Find the questions that will let you demonstrate your products features or specialized skills/services. You can answer that question by telling about your product else you can share the link of the related blog of your website.
When you will be regular by doing answering the people’s questions, you and your business will start to grow day by day.
This kind of marketing is more powerful because it’s targeting a genuine audience. People may even start to look to you for answers by tagging you in comments and post.
- Facebook Pages:-
Running a business or store?
Then you must have a Facebook page to grow it. Where you will tell your audience about your services and product. This is the only way you can communicate & retain your customers.
Once your account is created, make sure you are updating essential business information on your page and using brand keywords, which make it look professional and help customers know they found the right business page.
Your business hours, location and logos are in sync with other marketing material otherwise it can create confusion for the customer.
Nowadays people want to connect to a brand more on the personal level. So your goal should be to create a community where people can learn, engage and share your brand. Don’t be too corporate and salesy, otherwise, they will find you boring and disconnect.
Think before posting, Are you posting quality content or are you posting content for the sake of numbers? Prefer quality over quantity. The main reason for fans to unlike a brand’s page is because they post uninteresting and too much content. So make sure your content is interesting, informative and shareable because when people engage with quality content, then Facebook comes to know that your content is more valuable and will be seen more likely by more people on Facebook
If you are busy and don’t have much time to post on the page then need not to worry, Facebook provides the feature where you just need to schedule your post by setting the date and time and your post will be automatically republished on that Time & Date.
Keep one thing in your mind choose the correct time to share your content, Before posting you need to find the correct time when your targeted audience will be more active.
Don’t forget to reply and comment on customers question and post. As fast you will reply their question and messages that much Facebook finds you active and can help to boost your post.
So keep updating quality content and interact your customer with a positive attitude.
- Facebook Games:-
Do you want to increase the visibility of your Facebook page posts?
Looking for the fresh idea to create engagement on your Facebook page?
By moderating page and interaction with the customer is still not making that fun and you may be missing out on getting to know your fans on a deeper level.
Then good news is that by initiating simple social games on your page’s timeline gives your page a boost. This can help you in encourage comments, shares, and likes, and build a sense of community around your brand. Plus point is …. they are also a lot of fun for you and your fans and brings them back to your page over and over again, giving them more opportunities to get to know you and your brand.
Social games are the best way as compare to Facebook ads because it improves your visibility without spending lots of money.
You can create a poll and ask the question as shown in the figure it may help to engage your audience and also help to get more likes & followers.
Creating engagement for your Facebook page need not be time-intensive, complicated or cost you a lot of money.
With the help of creative imagination and a sense of fun, you can make many games to play with followers/fans.
- Facebook Events:-
Facebook game is not worth as much you were expecting?
Don’t worry, We have another way I meant by “ Facebook Events”
Facebook events are the perfect way to get users attention and keep it. Most of the people having their Facebook events connected to their smartphones with the help of Facebook’s calendar connection. By this, you can keep long your audience without doing the legwork.
Creating a great Facebook event is not enough. You need to add more effort like how to plan coordinate and spread awareness of your brand.
Here I am sharing some tips and tricks how your brand can get the most out Facebook events and get people to attend.
- First and most, your Facebook event should have an Official name. Let’s take the example of a Food restaurant, For this use some interesting name like “ Frappy Hour” at “Name of your restaurant.” You also can use “Open House”, “Food Truck Night”.Good naming events not only help in stand out event it helps people to remember to tell their friends.
- Now let’s come up the description, it is where you will give detail of your events such as pricing, special guest and schedule, exact location.
- You have done with the detail of the event now you need to add a good eye-catching and relevant photo for the event. Sometimes the common issue brand face while scheduling an event is what size photo to use. You need an image that will look great when customization is done. Facebook recommends using the dimensions 1920 X 1080 pixel image or a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Next step is keywords for tags, during event creation facebook will ask you to add keywords, for that you need to add some relevant keywords in the tag section but keep brand keywords in the limit. Adding tags allow people to find a similar event they are looking for.
- After done all, now you are the looking for the way how you will let the people know about the event. Most of the people start with their inner circle but that’s not enough. Instead of waiting. You can run the Facebook ads for promoting the event. By this, you can boost your ads as you done before your posts. Don’t forget to tell about the event outside the Facebook like you can share events detail on others social media.
- Facebook Campaigns:-
Still not able to increase your company’s brand awareness and not getting much traffic?
Don’t worry I am here to tell you. Now its time to try the new brand awareness ad campaigns on Facebook.
By using these you can evaluate how much people more likely to watch and recall your ad and optimize the campaign as well. The main goal of brand awareness adds to recall your targeted audience, it won’t bring sales immediately.
The Most interesting thing is that you can even have more control over the frequency and can choose not to display the ads to the same person for anything from 1 to 90 days.
By doing this you can run your ad much longer time without overwhelming.
You also have an option of adding to your direct response campaigns (ex. website clicks, website conversions, mobile app installs and all.
I can surely say that these campaigns not even beneficial to Big brands but for small businesses.
We love to hear from you, don’t forget to share & comment 🙂
Latest posts by Sarita Thakur (see all)
- What Client Should Discuss With Graphic/Web Designer Before Starting The Project? - December 27, 2018
- What To Remember While Hiring a Web Designing Agency? - December 19, 2018
- How To Use Facebook For Brand Awareness? Tips & Tricks - December 12, 2018