The education industry is being modified by technologies. It’s bringing remote education, online learning marketplaces, virtual learning spaces and facilitating co-operative learning systems between related customers. Whether your targeted users are students, teachers or administrative staff, UX and UI design helps facilitate learning. By partnering with Think 360, you will have a dedicated team to deliver a top class education design experience.
Why Think 360?
Our Apps deployed in India’s top schools
We can expand your educational systems with technology to simplify learning architecture.
- With approximately 28.1 percent of India’s population in the age group of 0-14 years, as of 2015, educational industry in India provides a great growth opportunity.
- The country has more than 1.5 million schools with over 260 million students enrolled.
- In 2015, with 34.2 million students enrolled in approximately 48,116 colleges & institutions for pursuing higher education. India’s higher education segment is the largest in the world.
- Government target of Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) of 30 percent for higher education by 2020 to drive investments.
- The education industry in India is estimated to reach US$ 144 billion by 2020 from US$ 97.8 billion in 2016.
Source: UGC Annual Report 2014-15, Technopark, Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability
How Do We Deliver
After nearly 8 years of design expertise, we have refined a results-driven design methodology to constantly improve the experience of your customers. Our UX research team utilizes the UX stages below to tailor a bespoke engagement for each of our clients.
Our Expertise In
Online Learning Marketplaces
Our educational apps
We designed apps for India, Middle East, and American consumers…