In this post I collected One of the best UI/UX related infographics, so that anyone can learn UI/UX in 10minutes. These infographics covering – Difference between UI/UX design, UX process, Phycology of human brain, How to use colors smartly, Why Storytelling approach is always successful and Elements of user Persona. I hope you will learn and enjoy this post.
How To Become A UI/UX Designer? – Guide
2. The UX Design Process – Ideally Follow by everyone
3. How Brain interact with User Interface?
4. Storytelling approach for a UX success
5. How The Psychology of COLORs enhance the User Experience?
6. Learn about User Persona’s elements
Latest posts by Prince Pal (see all)
- Secret of a successful website – Inforgraphics - July 24, 2017
- Why GIFs are important for UI interaction? And best Apps for making GIFs! - July 21, 2017
- How To Make An Animated GIF In Photoshop In Few Minutes - July 20, 2017