UI/UX & AngularJS development
A Harvard-based startup tackles Indian matchmaking…
A quick Google search revealed that roughly 90% of Indians still participate in arranged marriages. With more than 10 million weddings every year, India’s wedding industry is estimated to be worth more than $25 billion and is growing at 30% annually, according to the BBC.
1. Our 90% users are Indian NRI’s who are searching their life partners.
2. Most of the time Biodata created by Father for their children.
3. Caste is very important for biodata matching.
After CEO decided the main features of the application, each stakeholder expressed their own requirement to the features and design, I had to consider those constraints and maximize the user experience in design.
1. Since there were many features – Like Login / Register, Traditional Form-based biodata creation & Payment Gateway.
2. Biodata creation was not easy because interface taking data in the traditional form-based method.
3. Interaction in between user and data inputs was missing.
4. Investors required the entrances for user biodata creation directly from home screen. It might weaken the data feature and interaction.
A New Biodata
Our Client Love
Write something here for good...!