GigTricks.com UI/UX RedesignWe created User Experience for Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur in Middle East
GigTricks is a middle east based online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use GigTricks to offer services to middle east customers. The original product designed in 2016 was needing a redesign in 2017 due to the increased content library of GigTricks, which was impacting the performance and stability of the application.
- Improve Stability and experience on mobile devices
- Improve brand loyalty and trust
- Increase sign up conversion rates
- Identifying the pain points of the current signup
- Improve On Boarding Experience
- Improve sing up process
- User research analysis & user interviews
- Usage data, community reviews, and customer feedback analysis
- Identifying the user needs and persona development
- Creating user scenarios and tasks analysis
- Identify main features for MVP
- Validate designs with “Usability Testing”
- Mobile-Centric Front End Development
- User Centric Mobile App UI Designing
We started with the analysis of 12 in-depth interviews provided by Think360 Usability Testing Team. The interviews covered freelancers and Entrepreneur in the Middle East. We extracted user goals & pain points by creating an affinity diagram to identify user needs and product features. The improvement of this cores was vital to improve the overall user experience of the product.
Currently, 90% of the users use a system called “Freelance Marketplace” which is causing a lot of trouble among freelancers and Entrepreneur, when they try to accomplish simple tasks like the following ones:
- To be able to sign up quickly
- Ability to choose between different Gigs prices
- To be able to signup with facebook or google
- Payments in between freelancer and Entrepreneur should be simple and trustworthy.
- Assure upcoming updates work properly
- Review device management
- Facilitate finding Gigs quickly via the “Search” tool and intuitive content categories
- Packages are unclear
- Enable users to discover new Gigs
- Facilitate continue watching in GigTricks Freelancer via “Keep Watching” and “Watchlist”
- Improve lean back experience by enhancing the “Purchasing” experience
- Enhance user interaction by making the navigation consistent (vertical scroll to find more content + Horizontal carousels etc.)
Thanks to our findings from the research analysis we were able to identify 2 main kinds of users who will be benefited from using GigiTricks App.
Male, 22 Yrs
Needs & Pain Points
- I Love the portability and flexibility of working anywhere, anytime.
- I need a platform in the Middle East which allows anyone to turn my skills, talents, and resources into income in a matter of minutes.
- I love to discuss the Gigs with my friends
- I want people to respect my work
- I enjoy being the “Design Expert” among my friends
- I love to watch and talk about the GIGs with my friends and clients
- I want a trustworthy marketplace
CEO, Startup Company
Male, 38 Yrs
Needs & Pain Points
- Love the fact that I can work from anywhere and still stay connected with my creative team.
- Enjoy being able to access my GigTricks content when we are traveling or on holidays.
- Concerned about money yet Design quality should be topnotch.
- Keep on eye on the top-class designer in the middle east.
- Track the progress purchased Gig.
- I fear to waste my time on amateur designers.
- I can’t decide which designer is good or bad without seeing their creative work.
Once identified the technical and business requirements the CX team jumped straight away into wireframing due to the tight delivery deadline!
Website UI Designs
The UI Design challenge was to bring the experience closer to the GigTricks new face as well as simplifying current features and integrating seamlessly the new ones.
Mobile App UI Design
Write something here for good...!
School Management app
This School Management app Bringing Parents | Teachers | Administrators together/whenever/wherever.
ESadvisor lists the courses for juniors and adults across the various schools of UK. It is a dynamic platform