Design is the choice of color, shape, line, font, text, and graphic you use will ultimately influence the message you’re trying to get across.
I’ve frequently been in discussions with individuals who know they should get better at design, ho, ever they don’t feel they have a “natural sense” of creativity. However, I contend that figuring out how to configuration well has as much to do with Psychology and user behavior as it does creativity. In this post I listed few Infographics which will help to understand the visual design Phycology in next 15 minutes.
1. Principles of Visual Hierarchy
Courtesy of: Designmantic.com
2. Color Psychology Of Your Brand
3. The Psychology of Fonts
4. Psychology Of The Golder Ratio
Latest posts by Manoj Kumar (see all)
- How Reliable Hosting Improves User Experience? - April 9, 2019
- The Best Data Recovery Software For Mac To Keep Your Data Safe - March 29, 2019
- Website User Experience (UX): How Much To Expect From Leading Website Builders - February 13, 2019