Custom Web Development
Think 360 offers professional and scalable web development services across all verticals: retail, hospitality, services, real estate, finance, medical, and many more. We bring front-end, back-end and architecture ability together to deliver on your business need and maximize delivery speed.
- Core PHP Development
- Database Architecture
- Custom CMS
- Node.JS Development
- Third party integration
- WordPress Development
- Magento Development
- PrestaShop Development
- Angular.JS Development
- SAAS Application Development
- eCommerce Development
- CodeIgniter Web Framework
- CRM Integrations
- Mongo DB
- Mobile API Development
Our 360 Approach to Web Development
Our process for web development involves working closely with you to ensure that our final product reflects your needs.
- Business Analysis: Capture requirements at a high level with analyzing the application data and make a checklist of features.
- Relationship: Our developers work closely with designers and stakeholders as one multidisciplinary team and solve complex problems together.
- Embracing change: Great software evolves. We follow the principles of modern software engineering. We adopt Agile and design thinking methodology to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Coding Standards: We care about code quality. We adopt best practices like pair programming and write unit tests.
- Reusability: We use internal and external open source technologies to give your projects a headstart while allowing your teams to continue to build on work done.
- Scrum Project Management: We follow Scrum project management methodology for managing software delivery that comes under the broader umbrella of agile project management. With this lightweight process framework, we embrace iterative and incremental practices so that we can deliver software more frequently to our enterprise clients.
Web Development Work
We used Magento 2.X to develop the whole website. We provided UI/UX design and development service.
Truckquote.com is a Southern Oregon based company that was founded by a group of individuals
A quick Google search revealed that roughly 90% of Indians still participate in arranged marriages.
Compello is a Norwegian company providing client computing since 2011. We studied their requirements
Write something here for good...!