A/B testing refers to an experimental process. It can also be called split or bucket testing and is instrumental in the UX design process. You have a landing page, email, app, newsletter or some other form of marketing material. You make a change to it. The original is then called “A,” and the second version is “B.” Potentially, you can have many more variants. However, it can be best to just keep it more simple and focused.
Tag : A/B Testing
app branding tips Brand Promotion branding tips Christmas Design Digital Marketing Digital Marketing Tips E-commerce Facebook Marketing Free Download Google hummingbird Infographics mobile app development Mobile app development tips Mobile App UI/UX design Mobile UX design Responsive Web Design SEO typography UI/UX design UI/UX design agency UI/UX design process UI/UX design tips UI/UX designers Usability Testing User Experience User experience design User Experience Design Process User Interface User Research UX UX Checklist UX design UX Explore UX Planning UX Process Wallpaper web design Web Design Agency Web Design Company Web Design Firm Web Design Tips Web Design Trends Website Usability Wireframing Tips
- What Dimensions & Resolution Should Be For iOS And Android App Design? (91,155)
- 22 Best Tools For Designing a Mobile App UI Design (88,195)
- What Is Design Thinking and Design Thinking Process? (67,806)
- Beautiful India Flag Wallpapers – Happy Independence Day! (47,734)
- 20 Tips: How To Design Great UI For Mobile Apps? (40,865)