All products are different. All experiences are unique. Yes, when it comes to design and development, experiment is always on. Designers and developers always strive to make the best web products to give you an awesome user experience. But how far are they successful? Are their experiments worth the effort? It is usability testing that will evaluate and give the answers to these questions.
Following infographics will help you to understand the User behaviour – How they behave with technology and UI Interaction.
Note: Click on image for Large view.
1. 30 User Experience Statistics You Should Not Ignore
2. Why Do You Need A Remote User Testing
3. User Centred Design
Latest posts by Manoj Kumar (see all)
- How Reliable Hosting Improves User Experience? - April 9, 2019
- The Best Data Recovery Software For Mac To Keep Your Data Safe - March 29, 2019
- Website User Experience (UX): How Much To Expect From Leading Website Builders - February 13, 2019