Do you want to build premier Xamarin apps, while still appreciating the strengths of native development? Do you love iOS and Android each for their unique strengths? Are you async / awaiting the best job of your life?
If you’ve answered “yes” to a few of the above questions, we’d like to talk to you.
Think 360 is looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to be a part of its Xamarin team.
- Contribute code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Love learning and working with lots of different technologies
- Enthusiastically solve problems without being asked
- Seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems
- Implement moving designs and animations with an eye for performance and user experience
- Real life experience with C# and .NET Core
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Can collaborate with an agile, cross-functional and cross-platform teams
- Understands quality code and architecture
- XAML/ C#
- MVVM framework
- Should have sound knowledge of or experience with some design patterns
- SQL server
- Published Apps (with or without Xamarin)
- Development experience with either the Android or iOS platform (or both)
- Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.