- Create mobile user interface designs, build applications, and conduct unit testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications; follow OIT’s release life cycle.
- The development methodology may depend upon the complexity and/or the urgency of the application or task.
- Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements.
- Design application screens, business rules, system menus, user reports.
- Implement Government agency security requirements to ensure a secure application environment.
- Follow application accessibility and Section 508 standards.
- Support the integration of application modules and components into planned system releases.
- Follow release management processes for the transition from development to testing and to the production release of systems and/or system changes.
- Follow releases in an Agile environment for application deployment faster and more frequently..
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player with extensive website design and coding experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package; Excellent family health plans including free short and long-term disability for employees
- Relocation assistance available if applicable