At Think 360, we don’t believe in being just another web design company. We believe your website is the natural extension of your brand’s story that sets the tone for your online presence. Great web design pushes the boundaries between a static three column layout and gives users an immersive digital brand experience.
The solution: mobile responsive design. That means that your site dynamically resizes to work on a phone, tablet, or desktop, without sacrificing content, design, or functionality. It’s the best way to make sure your customers can interact fully with your digital presence, no matter where they are. Did we mention it boosts your ranking in search?
ICYMI, search engine algorithms are starting to prioritize sites that have a “mobile-first” approach. Bonus: it’s also easier for search engines to crawl each page when it’s optimized for all screen sizes. That means that a mobile responsive design helps your site pop up first in the SERPs. TL;DR: if you’re a brand in 2018, it’s time for your site to be fully mobile responsive.
Whether you’re building out a new site from scratch or simply updating and optimizing your current one, we’re your go-to resource to make sure it’s ready for the evolving digital ecosystem. We take the time to understand your brand — and your brand’s needs. We dig into the architecture of your current site to understand the ins and outs. Then, we create a responsive structure and design that translates your brand and user experience onto every piece of technology out there.
As we optimize your site, we make sure it displays elegantly on all devices. A successful mobile responsive design means more sustainable wins for you. It also means higher conversion rates, higher user satisfaction, and better organic search performance. With a dynamic page setup, you’ll be ahead of the curve when it comes to your brand’s digital experience.
Creating a mobile responsive design means coding every line of the site. We restructure the code to be thoughtful, strategic, and effective. Our design resizes all aspects of the site, from headers and menu options to dynamic media. Through rigorous user testing and QA work, we make sure the user experience is seamless and the best it can possibly be.
Our team of ninja-coders has tons of experience with multiple sites and platforms. You can sit back, relax, and watch your site transform before your eyes. Our attention to detail and technical acumen ensures your site looks beautiful — and performs perfectly — on every screen: mobile or desktop, iPhone or Android.
Web design Process
1. Discovery: Requirements gathering: user personas, key use cases, competitive analysis, current pain points, business goals, industry best practices.
2. Audit: Equity analysis, areas of opportunity, takeaway synthesis, WCAG 2.0 accessibility check.
3. Website structure: Information architecture (IA), website map, writing copy based on the verbal identity and the IA.
4. Design concept and layout design: Visual positioning, mood-boards, 2-3 concepts of the key web pages, high-fidelity wireframes, interactive prototype when applicable.
5. Visual design: Web page visual design application.
6. Structure and HTML/CSS development: Implementing all pages and content in CMS. Developing web pages and components.
7. Visual content: Iconography, illustrations, photography style.
8. Integrations: 3rd party integrations (e.g. Google Tag, a/b testing tools, CRM).
Our web design process generates a consistent website that reflects the brand strategy, visual identity, and verbal identity of the brand. It also helps to establish a prominent position on the market.
- UI/UX audit
- Custom web design
- Website Re-design
- Responsive Landing page design
- Responsive Newsletter design
- Information architecture
- Copy and CTAs
- Layout prototypes
- Visual design & interactions
- Front-end development
- Brand iconography & illustrations
- 3rd party integrations