School Apps Deployed
Alumni Apps Published
Users Using Worldwide
- 81% of US educators stated that their ability to use EdTech improved during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 73% of US households always had access to the internet for online learning (as of April 2020)
EdTech Trend Statistics
- alone can improve educational outcomes by over 45%, and by 60% when combined with reading.
- 53% of teachers believe that students’ increased access to individual computers makes teaching easier.
EdTech Market Statistics
- In 2016, the EdTech industry made up over $46 billion of the global market share and, by 2022 it is projected to exceed $243 billion.
- The global market analysis in August 2020 has shown that EdTech will reach $404 billion by 2025.
- The global EdTech market size was valued at $89 billion in 2020 and is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.9% from 2021 to 2028.
VR and AR to attract students
School ERP Solutions
Online Videos & Books Library
Chatbots to nudge training
Managing relationship between teachers & students
LMS (Learning Management System)
LMS is a frequently used abbreviation and stands for Learning Management System, a software that is generally implemented to deploy and track online training initiatives.
Virtual classrooms have also become popular and essential alternatives for organizing online learning during COVID-19. These are online learning environments that allow live interactions between mentors, teachers, and students. Virtual classrooms and virtual lessons usually happen via videoconferencing. In this kind of virtual interaction teacher is the moderator of the online learning process and individual or group activities. Both participants have tools to implement or represent learning content or online activities in various formats.
Online Examination Systems (E-examinations)
E-examinations or online examination systems are conducted as open-book examinations. The system provides concrete exam duration. After the time is expired, the answer paper is disabled automatically and answers are sent to the organizer. Afterward answers are reviewed and evaluated by the examiner and the results are imported onto the system. The results are usually being sent to the students’ emails or are being published on the website. The post-exam notification process can be done either manually or automatically. This software implementation aims to cut out too much time spent on manual work and minimize the human factor.
Authoring systems are another commonly used online learning method during COVID-19. These are mostly built for teachers and mentors. Authoring systems help teachers create electronic flash cards or index cards, which are very productive and effective ways to mentor students on specific content. Authoring system software is also used to create multimedia content, such as lessons, tutorials, or reviews. There can be also web-based alternatives, which help teachers create multimedia web content that is used on a website.
COVID-19 lockdown evoked financial investments and total re-organizations of education management systems in various countries. However, it’s out of denial that the input of education software solutions made students’ learning process more fun and entertaining. The biggest examples are graphic software solutions. This software helps students create and edit pictures on the internet or in the program. Students mostly use it to create online presentations.
Desktop Publishing Software
Desktop publishing software is another example of an engaging learning process. This software is used for creating designing handouts, flyers, etc. It’s a great solution to design a creative invitation for specific events