Learning Management Portal For Accenture Canada
in association with Stanford HCI Group
A user story card is a high level definition of the project requirements. They include
• A story, which is the requirement and the business use case
• The priority of that card, with the priorities ranging from Must, Should, Could, and Won’t
• Scheduling, which states the recommended order that they get done
• Estimate, which is a time estimate on how long it will take
• Confirmation, which are some bounding conditions to satisfy
Generally, they are separate cards, but are put in tabular format, in the Use Story Cards Table, for your ease in reading.
Client Account Team User (CATU)– Client Account Team member who is requesting a workshop. We used Material Design Principle.
You’ve Got Ideas | We’ve Got Talent
Create an app, website, or logo with one of Think360 innovative designers and developers.