Learning Management Portal For Accenture Canada
in association with Stanford HCI Group
A user story card is a high level definition of the project requirements. They include
- A story, which is the requirement and the business use case
- The priority of that card, with the priorities ranging from Must, Should, Could, and Won’t
- Scheduling, which states the recommended order that they get done
- Estimate, which is a time estimate on how long it will take
- Confirmation, which are some bounding conditions to satisfy
- Generally, they are separate cards, but are put in tabular format, in the Use Story Cards Table, for your ease in reading.
Client Account Team User (CATU)– Client Account Team member who is requesting a workshop. We used Material Design Principle.
Write something here for good...!
School Management app
This School Management app Bringing Parents | Teachers | Administrators together/whenever/wherever.
ESadvisor lists the courses for juniors and adults across the various schools of UK. It is a dynamic platform