Our company gets results. We are a Digital marketing Agency leading your business in the right direction. As a results-driven Internet marketing company, we offer PPC, SEO, content marketing, and social media solutions for small and midsize B2B and B2C organizations. We have expertise in Generate qualified sales leads and Increase e-commerce traffic.
Our belief is – Measurable success and clear reporting is the base of truly exceptional work.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
We are an SEO agency for B2B and B2C companies. Just let us know your lead generation goals and we will give you quality SEO and with that our clients see 82% increase in website lead volume within first 6 months.
Our 360 unique SEO approach –
- Understand your business objectives – Learning your internal business objectives and aligning our efforts accordingly is the most important part of our SEO strategy.
- Website On page Fixes – Your website might look good on the front, but we will make sure to check the backend side and handle any technical issues that could be hurting your search engine rankings.
- Top class keyword analysis – After learning your business objectives and your audience, we take the time to compile the right keywords that will take you there.
- On-Page Optimization first – After your competitor analysis and on the basis of targeted keywords we do adjustments on-page so that we can confide in your ranking.
- Quality Link Building – We will continuously go after quality links building to maintain rankings and competitive searches to pages that we are trying to optimize.
- Tracking and Reporting – For measure the ROI we analyze the quality of your organic traffic on a revenue level and send a report end of every week to our clients which includes Traffic analysis, Backlink analysis, Content analysis, Competitor research etc.
Most of the consumers are searching on the web to find what they need locally. With our Local Search marketing service, we help your consumers to find your business not even in search engines but also in popular business directories and google/apple map pages.
At Think 360 our local search engine optimization package will get you on the map. Keep in mind local SEO is different than normal SEO services. Local SEO Process
- Create Google Places Listing
- Optimize Listing
- Verify Listing
- Build Citations and Links
At Think 360, We sell products online for Big or Small businesses with in-depth analytics and web/mobile tracking. This collective data help our clients to visualize their sales funnel. We appoint a full-time online marketing expert who drives more traffic to your sales funnel and keeps your sales/leads UP.
How We help you to generate more leads and sales –
- Identifying the words and phrases that shoppers are using to find your store, and optimizing your website for them
- Driving relevant, highly targeted traffic to your online store from search engines
- Analyzing your store’s funnel to find gaps in the sales and shopping cart process, and resolving them to boost conversions
Analytics & Reporting
After defining the goals of the campaign. The weekly SEO report should begin with an executive summary of the progress of the campaign strategy to date. It should state in clear terms what the agency said it was going to do, what actions were actually completed, and what activities are slated for the next week – These created custom reports measure our success.
For measure campaign ROI insights we monitor the following analysis –
- Traffic analysis – Decreases inorganic and/or direct traffic can indicate section-wide or site-wide issues, a change in the percentage of desktop versus mobile users, or a drop in brand awareness. Sudden declines in referral traffic could indicate the loss of a strong inbound link.
- Backlink analysis – Increase in backlink quantity and quality may indicate success in off-site SEO activity, and/or some other factor(s).
- Content analysis – Reviewing data such a bounce rates, visits and page visit time provides important insights about which content is resonating with users, which content needs improvement and the overall user experience of the website.
- Competitor research – Competitors, like clients, change SEO strategy and tactics over time. Competitor campaigns must be researched to maintain an SEO advantage, close gaps and prevent unfavorable gaps from opening.
- Google Analytics Audit – Google Analytics is free, but far from simple. Our Google analytics audit is an especially valuable resource for large enterprises with complex tracking requirements since errors or gaps in data collection can lead to serious and expensive errors in Internet marketing campaign execution.
“Content is King!” Your audiences will more engage with your brand if you regularly produce content. Unfortunately, we find that many businesses utilize low-quality, spammy, or duplicate content that is actually preventing them from the sales they want.
Content is more than just keywords. It is an emotion, entertain, educate, or inform. A good quality content helps you to make your online brand image, which turns into business conversion. Our efforts to increase brand awareness by distributing a healthy amount of content through targeted channels will increase online exposure for your company.
Following types of Content Marketing Campaigns, we provide to our B2B and B2C enterprise clients –
- Infographics – and other visual content can be more appealing to users who do not have time to read lengthy paragraphs of text.
- Generate social proof through positive reviews or client testimonials. These also lend an emotional appeal to your brand.
- How to guides and free demos enable your users to understand and interact with your products at a physical level.
- Illustrate value and build authority through case studies and whitepapers.
- Live and pre-recorded Q&A sessions clear up any confusion about your product or a topic surrounding your product.
- Guest posting allows you to essentially exchange audiences with another brand. Choose an industry-related (but not competitive) company to share posts with.
- Email marketing and newsletters feature company updates, news, and sneak peeks into exciting campaigns and future sales.
- Educational tools such as webinars and podcasts are another alternative to written text that is popular and shareable.
We push your brand to the world’s most trusted Google Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising platform. While traditional Search Engine Optimization will help you rank organically, PPC advertising generates a significant amount of traffic and conversion immediately. PPC will also help you to increase the brand awareness via paid distribution channels.
If you are interested in creating and managing effective Pay Per Click ads, contact the experts at SEO Brand. Our specialists are happy to help you run a successful campaign.
Our Unique 360 PPC Approach –
- Research customer & competitors – We analyze your target market’s buyer journey and audit your top competitors. From Google AdWords and other various software, we see where your competition is advertising and how they are bringing in leads.
- Plan PPC strategy – Whether taking over an old or current campaign, we plan it from scratch. Our industry research allows us to develop a unique strategy that stands out from your competition and results in business growth.
- Design custom landing pages – We not even design custom imagery and messaging on your landing pages but also we optimize it with A/B testing, so that maximum traffic driven from PPC convert into business leads.
- PPC per acquisition tracking – We track ROI on the behalf of driving phone calls, form fills or online purchase and assure Your campaign adjustments are performed based on of acquisition cost, quality, and value.
- Optimizing the Campaigns – PPC campaigns is not one time job, It’s required daily monitoring and experiments so that ads performance and ranking can improve. Our team will never run out of ways to improve your campaigns.
- Reporting – Rather than guessing, our team analyzes the traffic and revenue generated and compose a report on weekly basis.
Email marketing is one of the best ways to connect with prospects and customers to generate leads and build relationships. At Think 360 we help you derive the benefits of a professionally executed email marketing campaign, with high-quality strategy, design, deployment, list management, tracking, testing and more.
Following email marketing services we provide –
- Email List Growth Services
- Email Marketing Automation
- Email Newsletter Templates
- Email Campaign Planning
- Email Reporting Services
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Think 360 is an industry leader in conversion rate optimization. With decades of experience in the field, the Think 360 team has worked on hundreds of websites to increase conversion rates on home pages, landing pages, category pages, product pages and checkout processes. We understand that maximizing client conversions is fundamental to your success, which is why our CRO services provide:
- Analysis of webpage usability, conversion rate, copy, and aesthetics to determine potential areas of improvement
- A team of qualified Internet marketers working together to analyze your data in order to make informed decisions and recommendations
- Actionable steps, based on findings, that you can implement in order to take advantage of the conversion potential of your traffic
Online Reputation Management
Are you seeing an influx in negative reviews? Are recent product recalls or defects causing a crisis for your brand on social media? Or has someone published something untrue about your company that is getting more attention than it should?
The basis of Online Reputation Management is promoting content that accentuates a client’s desired image. Regardless of being a Fortune 500 or a Mom and Pop shop, having a sound strategy succeeds in giving you the maximum control of what information is most accessible online. The need to manage your digital reputation is becoming all the more demanding for reasons including:
- Visibility- If your business can’t be found in Google: in this day and age you’re invisible. When trying to get your name out there, a variety of other listings related to similar keywords can clutter the visibility and influence of your brand.
- Keeping Your Information Current- Say you are in a great situation, doing great things, and making big deals happen. Yet the front page of Google says that you work somewhere else, or there’s an embarrassing photo from your college days that stand out, or maybe someone shared something horrible that you were mentioned or tagged in. The past can linger and stick around on search results as bad as a neck tattoo of an ex-girlfriend’s name.
- Maintaining Your Credibility – As much as Google has systems and algorithms in place to bring the most current and authoritative content to the forefront, we know that not everything posted online is true. Many times you’ll see content online that is borderline-slanderous but juicy and authoritative. Often in these cases, Google will rank the more authoritative, engaging, and best-optimized page over the other, regardless of which side of the story is the right one. When a user has to go to Page 3 just to hear your take on the matter, to quote the popular meme, “You’re Going to Have a Bad Time.”
- Telling Your Story- This is especially the case for companies who don’t take ownership of their presence on review sites. By not responding to a negative review or a problem, having a website with content that explains the finite details of your service to answer the questions and concerns of other customers, or publishing proof that establishes the legitimacy of what you do, you lose the opportunity to explain yourself. You are lending your voice to what THEY have to say about you, and if Snapchat has taught us anything: They Don’t Want You To Win.
Amazon SEO Services
Our SEO consultants at Think 360 will conduct amazon keyword research, understand your target demographic, and learn the types of products users search for. We know that it’s not about the volume of keywords you use, it’s about using the right keywords for your listings. Below you can read about the many ways we make your online product more appealing on Amazon.
Amazon Keyword Strategy
- Create keyword strategy for product
- Add produce to most relevant categories
SEO for Amazon Product Description
- Unique product description optimized for keywords
- Strong sales copy causing users to buy
- Product description hits user’s main pain points
- Review bad reviews of other products
- Add bullet points that address main concerns of customers
- Address how client’s product deals with this
- Target features of product
- Review competitors prices
- Determine the best price to set
- Product headline optimization
- Subheadings targeting additional keywords
- Image Optimization
- Add high-quality photos to each listing
- Add short video that describes product
Amazon Paid Promotion
- Link building to products
- Press release on product
- Vendor power coupons
- Daily deals
- Email review generation campaign
- Amazon sponsored products
- Facebook promoted posts
- Pinterest promoted pins
- Google AdWords
Write something here for good...!