User Experience Design Consulting Studio
User-Centered Design Process
Our Approach to User Experience (UX)
We deliver simple, stunning and user-centric designs that engage your customers. How do we use our research and insights to design highly functional and usable products?
- Understand the product goals: We start by creating a shared knowledge bank of research based on an understanding of your company’s vision and business problems.
- Customer journey mapping: We create an outline and identify core functionality of your product that requires additional attention to detail. We have everyone simultaneously iterating on user feedback.
- UX flow through Wireframing: We follow this process to include all features and structural assumptions as rough sketches with the use of tools like Axure or pencil & paper. Detailing every information onto sketches and building a correct flow is critical before actual designing and this phase ensures the product has been broadly figured out.
- Creating / Understanding your brand language: You are presented with design strategies that convey your brand identity and message to your target audience by showing you style tiles, collections of typography and color schemes.
- User feedback and refinement: Potential users react and feel for the interface design, help structure navigation to provide optimal functionality.
- User interface & visual design: Roll off the design piece to product-centric engineers who are versed in handling transitions while keeping in mind the long-term vision of the product.
- Usability Testing & Analytics: Our task-based mobile app usability testing solution goes for real users to evaluate your app and these valuable insights further help you to measure, manage and enhance your app’s performance during the initial stages of deployment.
- Human-centered design: We empathize with the end user in order to create products that prioritize how end users interact with and experience the application. We strike an important balance between auditing clients needs and translating user test results into actionable outcomes.
- Test-driven design: We refine our applications by helping you guide user testing to get in-depth answers from your users. This ensures results have a direct impact on your product outcome.
- Gamification: Gamification is a new field. With this technique we create motivation, so it ties very directly into your user’s psychology. Our UX team follow the design process and provides a six-step framework to apply to any gamification project. With it, we control environments within an organization, and in social impact or behavior changes.
- UX audits & analysis: We provide you rapid, valuable UX insights that could otherwise take your team months of ongoing research to unearth – so why not preserve their momentum while we do the digging for you? A few weeks is all we need to spot the UX improvements that’ll get your metrics moving in the right direction.
- Customer Experience Design: Customer Experience is usually considered in relation to an individual consumer engaged with a company in the private sector or with a digital product. However, it is equally important to manage Customer Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) context or Business-to-customer (B2C), and also within the public sector. We understand the customer need during user research and deliver the experience accordingly without hassle.
- Brand Experience design: We define Brand experience with the data of user’s sensations, feelings, cognitions, and behavioral responses. After research, we design brand elements design and identity, packaging, communications, and environments. We differentiate several customer experience dimensions and construct a brand experience scale that includes four dimensions: sensory, affective, intellectual, and behavioral. This scale evolves a brand experience super reliable, valid, and distinct from other brand measures, including brand evaluations, brand involvement, brand attachment, customer delight, and brand personality. Moreover, brand experience affects consumer satisfaction, loyalty directly and indirectly through brand personality associations.
Our UI UX Design Consultancy Work
Learning Management PortalThe website is the intro to the product/plans. All users will register on the website portal.
Easy BiodataA quick Google search revealed that roughly 90% of Indians still participate in arranged marriages.
Write something here for good...!